Good quality products, shipping pricing can be cheaper
I've bought a tv stand, dinner table, and a small side table, bed and nightstands.
- Furniture are very good quality, well built, delivery packaged well and not likely to be damaged when delivered
- furniture style is mostly very good and definitely a good option if you have the budget and want to upgrade from Ikea
- customer service is friendly and patient with answering questions and handling requests
- shipping cost is calculated based on the total cost of the order, which I think can be improved so that it would be based on the size and weight of the items. For two sofas that are over and under $3000 but have similar weight and size, the shipping cost varies quite a bit
- no showroom anywhere to try out the furniture before buying, this prevented me from buying a sofa November 8, 2018